The successful candidate should be under 30 years of age, with significant experience in the sector for our team in Udine.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, highly motivated, serious and proactive person, curious and active in brainstorming, with a creative attitude and great attention to updates, news and trends in the sector and wants to grow in a consolidated and expanding structure.
Excellent knowledge of the Adobe package is essential (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator).
Furthermore, the candidate should ideally have the following skills:
• the ability to develop creative concepts in various visual forms, for integrated and effective communications projects both offline and online;
• the ability to manage the graphic project at every stage (from conception to delivery of the final executive);
• knowledge and skill in video editing programs;
• knowledge and skill in the web environment and the creation of portals (Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma and similar);
• the curiosity and passion for new technologies and opportunities in the digital world;
• punctuality to meet the deadlines and precision in the realization of the works;
• excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
An added value is:
• A passion for sport.
NB: only applications with a portfolio will be considered.