The present document contains the legal conditions for access and use of the www.pubblimarket2.com Web Site. By accessing the Web Site and utilising it, or the materials it contains, the user undertakes to comply with the general conditions indicated below.
1. Ownership of the Web Site This Web Site is property of the company Pubblimarket2 srl, registered office in via del A. Marco Volpe, 43 - 33100 Udine (UD) Italy - P.IVA 398793824.
2. Copyright and trademark This Web Site is protected by copyright as an individual and/or composite and/or collective work under the provisions of the copyright laws of Italy and of the European Union, as well as under international conventions and all other rules and regulations governing copyrights. Any unauthorised use of the materials contained in the Web Site is absolutely prohibited. All rights are reserved. The Web Site may contain documents, images, software, information and other materials belonging to third parties, such as photographs, advertising, film clips and music. Any unauthorised use of the materials contained in the Web Site is absolutely prohibited, unless prior written consent has been obtained from the owner of the material in question.
3. Use and access of the Web Site The contents and the materials of the Web Site are meant for exclusive personal, non-commercial use. Users may download or copy the Contents - or other materials subject to downloading - displayed on this Web Site solely for their own personal, non-commercial use, on the condition that they acknowledge that the materials covered by Copyright are protected and that they undertake to respect all the copyrights and other rights contained in this Web Site. Duplication or memorisation of any of the contents for uses which are not personal and non-commercial is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent has been obtained from Pubblimarket2 srl. Pubblimarket2 srl may modify, cancel or suspend any or all of the features of the Web Site at any point in time, including the availability of any or all of the portions of the Web Site, as well as the functions and the Pubblimarket2 srl may also correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Web Site, or stipulate limitations on specific functions and services, or limit the access of users to all or a portion of the Web Site without any need for notification and without any ensuing liability.
4. Denial of guarantee and limitation of responsibility Users acknowledge that they are utilising the Web Site at their own risk. The service is supplied in its existing state, and Pubblimarket2 srl explicitly denies the existence of any guarantee, be it explicit or implicit, including - though the following are merely examples - guarantees of accuracy, reliability, ownership, inviolability, suitability for specific purposes or any other guarantee, condition, assurance or declaration, be it oral, written or in electronic form, including - though the following merely represent examples - any guarantee on accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained in the Web Site or supplied by it. The company Pubblimarket2 srl does not declare and does not guarantee that access to the Web Site shall not be interrupted, or that the Web Site shall not contain malfunctions, errors or omissions or occasion losses of the information transmitted, or that viruses shall not be transmitted on the Web Site. The company Pubblimarket2 srl shall not be responsible towards users of the site, or to any third party, for any damage, be it direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive, presumably sustained following access, or the impossibility of making access, to the Web Site, including the eventuality of viruses presumably received from the Web Site, as well as the use of or reliance upon the Web Site, or on any information or material available on the Web Site.
5. Applicable laws and jurisdiction The user acknowledges and agrees, for all relevant purposes, that any disputes which should arise from the access and/or use of the Web Site shall be subject to Italian law, and shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of an Italian Court.
6. Modifications The preceding norms may be modified by the company Pubblimarket2 srl from time to time; notifications of any revisions of these norms shall be given on this page. Continued use of the Web Site by the user shall amount to acceptance of the modifications or revisions of the norms; for this reason, we suggest that the user visit this page on a regular basis.